photo m

Friday 1 August 2014

Summer Time Madness | Holiday Look #1

Miss Guided BLACK SCALLOP DRESS
I took a little long weekend to sunny Spain a couple of weeks ago. It was so lovely to take a break and enjoy the sunshine. We decided to go out for cocktails and I thought it would be the perfect time to wear my favourite new dress from Miss Guided. Separates seem to be having a bit of a moment this season and this dress is seriously cute. The top hangs open exposing your back which I love - I had sunburn as you will see. 

I teamed the monochrome dress with some turquoise accessories which looked great in the sunshine. I love this outfit, I may even pull it out for my birthday in a couple of weeks. 



Miss Guided BLACK SCALLOP DRESS
Miss Guided BLACK SCALLOP DRESS
Miss Guided BLACK SCALLOP DRESS
Miss Guided BLACK SCALLOP DRESS
Photographs by ADE Photography


Shoes: Peacocks 
Necklace: Forever 21
Clutch: Kate Spade 
Sunglasses: Sheriff & Cherry
Watch: Michael Kors

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely dress, the scalloped details on it are beautiful - as well as the open back.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I love everything about it, the back is amazing. Better without the sunburn ;) xx

      Delete