photo m

Monday 11 August 2014

Love at First Flutter | Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara Review

Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara in Black Onyx

Been looking for the ‘it’ mascara of the summer? I have been trying out the new Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara in Black Onyx for a few weeks and I think I may have found it.

What they say: Out-to-there length and fine-tuned separation plus a feathery-soft look and feel after every buildable coat. All in a formula that stays put for up to 12 smudge-resistant hours, yet removes easily with warm water.
Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara in Black Onyx
Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara in Black Onyx
Before 
Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara in Black Onyx
After 
What I say: I have totally fallen in love! This mascara creates beautifully natural looking lashes with the staying power of a waterproof mascara. It is also really easy to remove with warm water but it doesn’t budge through tears, sweat or rain! A bonus if you are heading to a festival this summer and you want something that will last just as long as you can. It is quite small so it doesn’t exactly last very long and you do have to apply a few coats to get this look. I have also used my MAC lash curlers in both pictures as I find my lashed need some added lift. But in saying that I really do rate this mascara!! 



Are there any mascaras you have tried and loved?

Stay beautiful
xoxo

P.s sorry for the lighting and cropping. Made the mistake of taking photos at different times of day! Whoops!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment