photo m

Tuesday 26 August 2014

#4London Loves | Zucca Bermondsey Street


Zucca sits right in the heart of the up and coming Bermondsey Street, a place that is buzzing with activity and quirky bars. I am pretty lucky to work on this street and one lunch time myself and some colleagues thought we would give Zucca a go. The food here is based on traditional Italian, with delicious fish, pasta and vegetable dishes!






I am not joking, it was the best food I have had in a while. The restaurant is airy and really trendy and the kitchen is open plan, so you can see the chefs cooking up a storm. I am not going to lie, the food isn't cheap at around £17.00 a dish and the portions are an average size, but the flavours are incredible! I had the fried sweet potato to start, smoked hake for my main and some crazy yummy chocolate with hot sauce thing for desert. I am sorry about not being able to tell you what they are actually called but I can't find any information on their website. 

Have you been to Zucca? What did you think?

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. This place looks great another one to add to my have to try Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete