photo m

Saturday 14 March 2015

Soap & Glory Archery 2in1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush Review


Soap & Glory Archery 2in1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush Review

I have been using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (review here) for a couple of months and after it coming to the end of its life I just couldn't bring myself to pay another £15.00 for a brow product! So I went in search of a dupe. 

I stumbled on the Soap & Glory Archery 2in1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush , £8.00, when I was buying a gift for my sister. After forgetting to give it to her I decided my need was greater and gave it ago on my sparse hairs! The Soap & Glory Archery 2in1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush comes in two shades Blondeshell and Hot Chocolate. I have Hot Chocolate and it suits mid tone brown hair. 

Soap & Glory Archery 2in1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush Review

Soap & Glory Archery 2in1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush Review

Soap & Glory Archery 2in1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush ReviewSoap & Glory Archery 2in1 Brow Filling Pencil & Brush Review




























What they say
Super skinny, retractable brow filling pencil and brush. Giving you maximum control for a thicker, fuller and more natural finish.

What I say
The first thing I noticed about the pencil was the formula. It isn't as good as the Anastasia Brow Wiz, it drags across the skin slightly and so the colour pay off can be a little patchy. Having said that I was able to quickly fix it by blending it into the hair using the little spoolie brush. I love that you don't need to sharpen it and that the little brush comes attached, saves carrying a separate tool.

The effect is very natural and you can easily spend time drawing on little hairs if you want to make it look even more brow like. I often don't have time, but even for a quick morning brow the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Filling Pencil does a pretty good job. I even prefer it to a lot of powder products I love!

It would be great if there were a few more colours to pick from, luckily this shade is perfect for me but wouldn't suit everyone! This product is perfect if you don't fancy splashing out £15 on the Brow Wiz!


Which product do you prefer?

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment