photo m

Sunday 8 March 2015

The Best Benefit Mascara | Roller Lash Review

Benefit Roller Lash Review Before and After
Its not often a product comes along and seriously knocks my socks off and I am not one to listen to bloggers banging on about 'cult' products. Yes I have a few products that have cut the mustered, see the Clinique CC Cream or the Boujour Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipsticks. But then I tested the new Benefit Roller Lash and I am not going to lie this product is the shitaque mushroom of the mascara world! 

Having had my eyebrows waxed at the brow bar the makeup artist lured me over to the testing area to look at their new mascara. I am always on edge around these women, I don't like to feel conned or pressured into buying something. But she was very helpful and explained all about the brush having little hooks that grab and pull on the lash to create a curl. She dutifully had one eye sporting the mascara and the other was bare, but until she pointed this out I had thought she just had one eye bigger than the other; amazing what a bit of mascara can do.  

Benefit Roller Lash Review Before and After

Benefit Roller Lash Review Before and After

Benefit Roller Lash Review Before and After














What they say
The Benefit Roller Lash is a roller for lashes. The eye-opening 'Hook 'n' Roll' brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls for a hold that lasts 12 hours. It contains Provitamins B5 and Serin to condition the lashes with a satin finish. 

What I say
So lets talk about the Benefit Roller Lash packaging... I really don't like it, but that is not to say you wont love it. I can't quite work out why, but it may have something to do with the pink lid.

But packaging aside it is what's inside that counts and I blooming love this stuff. The Benefit Roller Lash formulation is creamy, jet black and really build-able. I put about three coats on before it started to look a little clumpy. The Benefit Roller Lash brush is patent-pending and I can see why, actually grabs all the little hairs and gently pulls them up and outwards; you can feel it working! The brush head is curved and unlike other curling mascara's you use the highest point of the curve to push upwards, if that makes sense? There are also little teeth at the bottom to delicately coat the bottom lashes. 

The price isn't cheap at about £19.50 a pop, another thing I resent a bit. But after I brought it I found that you can get it on QVC a little cheaper for £16.00, so worth a look. When I think about it and consider that I use mascara every day and would pay that price for a top I wear once a month it equals out! Plus at the end of the day the pictures pretty much speak for themselves, don't you think?

Benefit Roller Lash

What do you think?

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I've loved all Benefit mascaras so far but this latest release is probably my favourite. It gives such an amazing curl x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alina, This is still by far my fav mascara! Glad to hear you agree. xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures! I really like this mascara as well. I've been using the mini version but definitely need to buy the big one. I will investigate QVC! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for commenting Jasmin! Hope you found one. xx

      Delete
  3. I fell in love with this mascara soon as I got my tester out of Elle. I bought the fullsize on the day of release! You can definitely feel it working, it feels like it grips your eyelashes more than any other mascara.

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, So pleased to hear you love it too. xx

      Delete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Best Weightlifting Shoes

    ReplyDelete