photo m

Sunday 29 March 2015

A MAC Lipstick Haul | Pinks

When times get tough and I need to de-stress my favourite job is tidying my makeup draw, crazy perhaps but it is so therapeutic! During a cleanse last week I found that I had quite a supply of pink MAC lipsticks ranging in colours and tones, so I am going to do a little swatch and review of each in a pink series! 

The lipsticks in my MAC Pink Series are (from left to right):

1. Candy Yum-Yum
2. Please Me
3. Pink Nouveau
4. Giddy
5. Raspberry Swirl
6. Viva Glam Lusture

So keep your eyes open for my MAC Pink Series, which will include swatches of me wearing each shade so you can see what it looks like on a pale skin tone. 

Stay beautiful
xoxo


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I have Candy Yum-Yum as well and love it. It's such a fun colour to wear.

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete