photo m

Tuesday 17 March 2015

A Red Lip for Pale Skin | LOLA Lipstick in Chilli Red

Red Lipstick for Pale Skin | LOLA Lipstick in Chilli Red


I have always been nervous about wearing a red lip. I have fairly pale skin and different tones of red can leave me looking washed out. I was recently sent a LOLA Lipstick in Chilli Red to try after seeing one of their fabulous PR girls wearing it and totally falling in love! It thought I should be brave and grab the red lips but the smacker and give it a try. 

Red Lipstick for Pale Skin | LOLA Lipstick in Chilli Red

Red Lipstick for Pale Skin | LOLA Lipstick in Chilli Red

What they say
Enriched with antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, with Hyaluronic Acid to moisturise, plump and condition the lips. 

What I say
LOLA Lipstick in Chilli Red packaging is sleek, matte black which is small and compact enough to fit perfectly in a clutch bag. When I opened the lid I have to admit I was terrified of the colour, it smacks you in the face with a perfect red punch. But as soon as I started to apply it the buttery soft texture melted into my lips and I fell in love.

The red lipstick is moisturising and after blotting some of the colour off the stain is so pretty and lasts through a night of cocktails with only minor touch ups. 

I can't wait to try some more products from the range! You can pick up some products in your local M&S beauty hall. 


What are your favourite red lipstick's ?

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Glad you have the confidence to wear a red lip now- it does look amazing!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think when you are pale you need to pick the right red! xx

      Delete