photo m

Friday 20 March 2015

Brand Focus | Aurelia Probiotic Skincare

Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Review

Skincare is something I have always struggled with; I often swap from one product to another in the endless hunt to banish my acne scars or reduce my rapidly appearing fine lines. As a beauty PR this is a bit of a sin, I have access to so many different brands and yet I just don't use them. As for premium skincare, I would rather pay £50 for a new dress and a night out than a cream I may not see any difference in.

I recently attended a CEW mentoring talk held by Claire Vero, founder of Aurelia Probiotic Skincare and fell in love with her story and the beauty of her products. So much detail has gone in to every aspect of the product, from the ethically sourced ingredients to the high quality Italian card used for the packaging - it is a product of my dreams. You can see this is Claire's baby; the joy it has brought her over the two years since it has launched and the many awards it has already won are a credit to her and her determination. 

I will be the first to admit I have no idea what probiotics are, in-fact I thought it was the bacteria you got in some type of yoghurts. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare's ingredients work to manage the levels of inflammation which is the main cause of skin ageing. It also prevents DNA damage and boosts hyaluronic acid and collagen levels. 

I was kindly sent a couple of products to try and not only to I love the smells of each but the packaging is so beautiful that it looks amazing on my bedside table. I am going to be reviewing each of the products separately but get excited as these two beauties have given my skincare routine a kick up the bum! 

You can read all about the Aurelia Probiotic Skincare range here.

Stay beautiful
xoxo


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment