photo m

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Stocking Filler | Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant

Stocking Filler Beauty Ideas  | Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant

With Christmas racing round the bend I have started to think about gifts. Sometimes I leave it so late that even the ASOS Christmas Eve delivery isn't fast enough. But in true Pixi Picks style, Christmas is always about beauty products and the prettier the better. 

The Eight Hour Cream is 84 years old and has been around the same length of time as Pixi Picks' number one fan - my Nanna! It is a hero product of makeup artists and an essential to any makeup bag.

So if you are a fan of the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant*, this little gift will be right up your street. For Christmas they have given the packaging a gold makeover and it is pretty blingy! I have been using the balm textured cream on small dry patches on my face and the backs of my hands as the weather is turning cold, but it can also be used on minor skin irritations. I am wondering what the lip balm is like, I feel a bit weird scooping something out of a pot to put on my lips. 


Stocking Filler Beauty Ideas  | Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
Stocking Filler Beauty Ideas  | Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant* is limited edition and will be available in stores from tomorrow! It would make the perfect stocking filler!

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Gold Collection, £20

Have you tired the lip balm? 

Stay beautiful
xoxo

p.s don't forget to follow me on Blogloving

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I've been hearing so much about this cream lately! I have quite a few stubborn dry patches on my face too so I might have to give this a try :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete