photo m

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Pixi Picks | My Passion & Hopes

I never really had much passion for what I got up to in my life in terms of a career. As far as I saw it I was working for the big man, to pay my rent and have some money to spend on lipstick or a cheeky glass of bubbles. I spent two years sweating it out for free for a career I wasn't sure was even really me, sometimes I still feel like that. The only thing I really know is that I have a passion for beauty, a craving to experience what is new and what is the future. 

My firends laugh at how long I spend perfecting my make up but are quick to ask me to do theirs. I am still not sure what the future holds for me and yes sometimes that is scary. Having not found something that makes me throw the sheets off in the morning and sing on the tube to work. What I have realised is that is it okay not to be sure, even when it seems like everyone else has it sorted. I am trying to learn not to compare myself to them, I am sure their lives are not as perfect as they seem. 

My hope for the future is that my passion for Pixi Picks continues to grow, I have never experienced such satisfaction as I have in the last four months from doing something that is a little love of mine. I never thought anyone would read my blog (read my thank to you here) but I am greatful to those who do. I will continue to write, continue to make mistakes and continue to dream. But you know what, I think I am okay with that.

Stay beautiful,
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. aww i completely relate to this! i would love for my blog to grow too! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/my-day-at-london-fashion-week.html xx

    ReplyDelete