photo m

Thursday 4 September 2014

Hero Products | Fine, Broken and Damaged Hair

Hero Products for Fine, Broken and Damaged Hair

Hero Products for Fine, Broken and Damaged Hair

I like to think of myself as a hair product connoisseur. I like to flirt between different products always looking for the next best thing. What will give me sexy waves, what will banish my fine limp hair. I have picked up a couple of favourites this month and I think these are some gooduns. 

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray
This is a little secret I learnt from a professional hairdresser on set of a shoot. She got through bottles of the stuff and swore it would transform my very fine, lanky hair. Even with a lovely blow dry my hair instantly falls flat to my face looking like I have bathed in chip fat...hot right!? So this little beauty, the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray adds thickness to each strand, making it look like I have more hair! Don't be fooled my the name, I wouldn't suggest using it as a hair spray and I don't think it would do much for setting a style. I spritz a few sprays all over damp hair and then brush it in so that it covers as many strands as possible. It is quite pricey, but it has lasted ages for me!

Ojon Revitalising Mist
I have been using this for nearly a year, my longest relationship with a hair product. Because I hilight my hair it means it is prone to a lot of breakage and it often gets really tangled. This product is a ultra nourishing leave in conditioner, but it doesn't leave my hair greasy and my brush glides through without pulling or snapping the hair. I can't go a single wash without this stuff now and again although it is expensive, one bottle has lasted me nearly a year. 

Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair 6 Effects Serum
I have banged on about my fragile hair splitting, but I am trying to treat and repair the damage I have been doing over the last few years. This luxurious hair serum is enriched with Pashmina Silk Proteins which provides instant shine and softness in damaged hair whilst restoring a silky suppleness for a healthier appearance. I can already see the difference and I have been using it for a month or so. Apply it to the tips of wet hair. 

Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair 6 Effects Serum, £9.95


Have you got any hero hair product I should be trying?

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment