photo m

Monday 16 June 2014

My Idea of the Perfect Ham: The Ham Yard Hotel Review


Ham Yard Hotel London Review 1
Last week I was invited to the opening of the Ham Yard Hotel in Piccadilly Circus. I love the Firmdale group of hotels, they are all different but super cute and quirky. We enjoyed a few glasses of bubbly and some delicious canapés whilst being shown around the stunning roof terrace, bedrooms and bars – there is even a bowling alley! The hotel is perfect for a little bit of modern luxury in the heart of London or even if you just fancy an after work tipple.  
Ham Yard Hotel London Review 2

Ham Yard Hotel London Review 3

Ham Yard Hotel London Review 4

Ham Yard Hotel London Review 5
ONE HAM YARD, LONDON, W1D 7DT T: +44 20 3642 2000

Sorry for the slightly blurred pictures, I only had my iPhone. 

Have any of you been to the Ham Yard yet? Let me know what you think. 

Stay beautiful!

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment