photo m

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Crayons...for grown ups!

I first stumbled upon TopShop's makeup range last summer. I had just moved to London fresh from university and I had bagged an internship at Look Magazine. Naturally, I expected everyone at Look towers to be polished, poised and perfect. A daunting prospect for little old me. So I headed to the shinny corner of TS Oxford Street ready to give my make up bag an overhaul and found the perfect eye accessory. The TopShop eye crayons.

This year these crayons come in two very different colours Equinox and Zephyr. I have splashed out on both for testing purposes obviously ;) They are £8.50 from TopShop

These are my new favourite eye shadows. They are perfect for block colour on your lids or they blend equally well for a smokey look.


Crayon in Zephyr
Zephyr















This colour is something special. It glides on so smoothly and shines in all the right places. I use it for both the day and the night because it is so versatile and can be built up to suit your need.

Equinox











Again a super colour :)

The only downside is that they do crease after a while and need to be topped up to keep it perky.

All in all they are F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. and totally brilliant for the on coming party season to add a bit of sparkle. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Let me know what you think!

Pixie out xoxo



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment