photo m

Thursday 1 January 2015

The Smith & Canova Power Purse


The Smith & Canova Power Purse
Have you been out and about during the festive season, got to the pub or club and your phone has died? This is basically the story of my life. My iPhone battery has the life span of a turkey on Christmas Day, cooked for hours and devoured in minutes. I can't carry a charger, find a cheeky plug socket in a club and just leave my phone to grab some juice. 

Knowing this my Mum worries about me in London and staying safe. I have been known to stumble out of a club with no phone battery to get an Uber and just fling myself into the first unmarked taxi. Do NOT do this!! So Mumma found one of the coolest gifts for Christmas! 

The Smith & Canova Power Purse! The small leather clutch bag contains a power pack which can charge your mobile for up to 5 hours! The bag has two cables, one for charging the pack with a USB port and the other for charging your phone. It comes with three different interchangeable heads for an iPhone 5, iPhone 4 and even a Samsung; perfect for every busy girl.

There is one zip pouch in the Smith & Canova Power Purse, with a deep pocket that you can keep your phone in and there are also little card slots for the essentials. The leather is so soft and although it contains the power pack the bag is surprisingly light and the pack is tucked into the lining so your can't really see it.

The Smith & Canova Power Purse


The Smith & Canova Power Purse

The Smith & Canova Power Purse

The Smith & Canova Power Purse

The Smith & Canova Power Purse


This bag is going to be my essential for 2015 and it comes in so many different colours, got to collect them all! 


What do you think, amazing or what?!

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. this is literally such a clever idea! i would love one of these my phone is always running out of battery! happy new year lovely! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/12/my-new-years-resolution.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a total life saver! I can't go without it! xx

      Delete
  2. Ah that is such a smart idea! I have seen quite a few portable chargers but being inbuilt is ideal. I finally got around to changing my iphone battery but it still isn't great! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so small as well so you can't even see it! I have started using it as a purse in my main bag as well xx

      Delete
  3. That purse is such a great idea! I need to have it!

    xx
    Ana Leote | Meet Me @ 2 am

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pixi, This bag is really fantastic, my Daughter in Law and my Manageress have one each. I actually sell in my shop if you would be kind enough to let your followers know. Here is a link www.number39.net Thanks Joyce

    ReplyDelete