photo m

Thursday 16 January 2014

New Year, New Blog!

Hello and Happy New Year to all my lovely followers! 
Pre sickness selfie
I know a lot of you have been wondering where I have been for the last year and some of you have been popping back to see if I have updated the blog. I had an amazing opportunity to take part in a PR internship and work with an amazing skin care brand. I have had a fantastic year but I was so busy that my blog took a back seat. However in 2014 I am going to bring it back and update it as much as possible, with lots of exciting content.

I have spent the last couple of months in and out of hospital and been pretty poorly! But I am feeling much better and hope that 2014 will start to get better! On the plus side I have spent a lot of time with my cat :)


If there is anything you feel my blog needs I would love to hear from you!  Also, If you fancy keeping up to date with me please follow my twitter and Instagram accounts.


Twitter: CDarby-Wilde
Instgram: CDarbyWilde

Stay beautiful!

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment