photo m

Saturday 18 January 2014

Buff Me Beautiful: Clarisonic Mia 2 Review

As Ariel Would Say.....
'I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore

You want thingamabobs?

I've got twenty!

But who cares?
No big deal
I want more'


I have a lot of beauty gadgets, but on my Christmas list this year was a very special tool! Something I lusted after but could never justify spending that kind of money on a tooth brush for my face. Santa was kind, he obviously agreed my skin needs a good scrubbing. 


What they say: The Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth skin. In just 60 seconds, the action removes more makeup and more dirt and sebum than cleansing with your hands alone. Removing more dirt and sebum from your pores also helps prepare for a better skin care regime.
Clarisonic Mia 2 Review
Clarasonic Mia 2

Clarisonic Mia 2 Review
Clarisonic Mia 2
My skin is extremely oily, having suffered from acne since the tender age of fourteen I suffer from scarring and painful spots. I was worried that after using the Clarisonic and once my skin was squeaky clean, my skin would over compensate and create more oil and in turn spots. However, I was pleasantly surprised. For those of you who suffer the same you need to read this review.

Clarisonic Mia 2 Review

On first impression the gizmo looks as I said, like a face toothbrush. After wetting the bristles and my face I put a pea size amount of Lancome Gel Eclat, a fantastic foaming cleanser, onto the bush and turn it on.

Clarisonic Mia 2 Review


Clarisonic recommend rubbing the bristles over each part of your face for twenty seconds, but I use it for a bit longer. Once the brush has automatically finished I rinse my face with clean water and pat dry. 


One negative is the noise it makes, it is quite a lot louder than an electric toothbrush but on the other hand my skin feels smooth, fresh and super clean! I like to use it in the shower to save time and it is fully waterproof!! I have noticed an incredible difference in my skin. The scaring has started to fade and I am definitely suffering from less breakouts. I tend to only use it once a day, or if it is making my skin feel really dry I do it on alternative days. 
Clarisonic Mia 2, £125 HERE
Lancome Gel Eclat Clarifying Cleanser Pearly Foam, £22 HERE

Has anyone else been using a Clarisonic? Have you seen a difference?

Stay beautiful


xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment