photo m

Friday 24 January 2014

MAC it mine!! MAC Lipstick Haul

I suffer from a hereditary issue that has affected almost every woman in my blood line, not as dramatic as it sounds but we suffer from having no top lip. *GASP* This means that I often attempt a duck pout to give the illusion my lips are se-metrical, however for those of you who are Facebook friends you will realise this is something I now constantly do, for this I am sorry. I am currently having a go a drawing in a top lip, it's so much harder than it sounds. But even though I suffer, I am a lipstick addict. Splurging stupid money to feed my habit.

So, I was given the most amazing MAC lipstick, I loved it so much that after two wears I lost it on a girls night out and can't for the life of me remember the name. I am truly gutted! But armed with a photo of me wearing the shade I was hoping that one of the MAC artists would be able to help.


Unfortunately, even with this photo I wasn't able to find my beloved shade. So I settled for the closest the MAC artist suggested, which is still really stunning! In fact I went lipstick mad and left with another beautiful nude shade. 

These photos really do not portray the true colours of the lipsticks but I have tried my best!

My replacement lipstick is an Amplified Creme Lipstick in Girl About Town. A lovely fuchsia
pink with a blue undertone. This lipstick leaves a lovely sheen to your lips and gives a lasting colour. I would recommend using a lip liner for a crisp edge, I use Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Crushed Berry.
Girl About Town (taken from MAC website)
The second lipstick I picked up is Satin Lipstick in Pink Nouveau. A subtle, dusky pink. This is a lot more matte than Girl About Town, but it still has a little shine and is really beautiful.


Pink Nouveau (taken from MAC website)

Wearing Pink Nouveau

Amplified Creme Lipstick in Girl About Town, £15.00
Satin Lipstick in Pink Nouveau, £15.00

Do any of you lovely readers recognise my MIA shade? If you do please get in touch!!

Stay beautiful!

XOXO

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment