photo m

Monday 12 December 2011

It's a nail thing!

A quick post this evening!

Nail wraps seem to be everywhere at the moment. You can't open a magazine without seeing an ad for Nail Rock or other similar things. To be honest at first I was a little sceptical. It seemed like such a silly idea, who would buy little stickers for their nails when nail varnish works just fine? Girls With Attitude have some fab patterns to choose from and non of them will break the bank. I decided to go for Glamour To Go Glitter Cheetah (£3.50, Girls With Attitude Online) because they were all glittery!






What I love about these little beauties is that they take less than 5 minutes to apply and look pretty damn snazzy!! The only down size is that some of them were a tad too small for my nails and they are a little bit fiddly to trim and stick down, but the still look pretty :). Add a clear top coat to make them last longer and to give the nails an extra gloss.




















Stay beautiful!
Pixie xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. They look so nice!! I've got my sister some from Accessorize for Christmas but think I'm going to have to get myself some too now :) x

    ReplyDelete