photo m

Saturday 5 September 2015

John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume in Shower Treatment Review

John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume in Shower Treatment Review

Oh why, oh why! My sister has beautiful long hair that bounces when she walks and swishes like a vale of copper glitter. Me on the other hand...my hair is fine, brittle and can't decide if it wants to be blonde or brown.

I like to try the latest hair products, promising the hair you dream of in small squeezy bottles! The fresh face on the scene is the new John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Volume In-Shower Treatment...*puts tongue back in mouth*.

What they say: An innovative treatment with volume boosting polymers, penetrates fine hair to thicken individual hair fibers and enhance thickness and fullness for volume building style.

What I say: After shampooing and conditioning as normal, I apply 3 pumps to the palm of my hand and rub it through damp hair. I have really flat roots, so I make sure I concentrate on that area. Once I am happy I have covered my entire head I leave it to work magic for 4 minuets. Have a bit of a sing in the shower or shave my legs.

Once that is done I just rinse it off with semi warm water. I dry my hair upside-down with the hair dryer to create as much lift as possible!

There is definitely a noticeable difference, my hair feels thicker and their is more of a lift at the root. I use this if I am going on a night out, it holds a style really well. Only negative point is that I wash my hair every day, so it doesn't last for me 7 days.


Have you tried this volume boosting hero?

Stay beautiful
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment