photo m

Sunday 19 August 2012

Chubby is sooo in right now...Clinique Chubby Stick Review

I very rarely wear lipstick during the day, mainly because I am lazy and can't be bothered to top it up. But with the lovely sunshine we have been having my lips are quite dry. If you follow the beauty news you will have heard of the new Clinique Chubby Sticks. These are basically posh lip balms with a selection of really gorgeous colours - I do love a good lip balm.


With 16 different shades in the collection I have three to show you. From left to right - Chunky Cherry, Woppin' Watermelon and Super Strawberry. 

Clinique Chubby Stick Review


Clinique Chubby Stick Review
Super Strawberry, Chunky Cherry, Woppin' Watermelon



Clinique Chubby Stick Review


The balms come with a crayon like tip for bold application  and although the colour is rather sheer it can be built upon. I love how easy these are to apply, no messy blotting that you do with lipsticks. The moisturising aspect is fab as well. Clinique has really developed the ultimate lip balm that is almost like a handbag accessory.

I am slightly obssesed with Wopping Watermelon at the moment and my lips are kissably soft ;). At £16 quid a pop the Chubby Stick's aren't cheap, but I do honestly think they are worth the money. Have you tried them?

You can buy them here - Clinique

Stay beautiful,

Pixie xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment