photo m

Monday 7 July 2014

Party Like We Were Famous: Company MusicParty! @Rimmellondonuk #risingstars



I think I’m getting ahead of myself in the ‘cool’ department, I’m almost developing a swagger. On Wednesday night I once again made my way to East London for another Company Magazine party and this one was a corker! In association with Rimmel London, Company threw a bash in support of the music industries rising stars. Held in the super hip Queen of Hoxton bar where we sipped on various fruity concoctions and took photos in the photo booth. 

Company Music Party


Company Music Party

What I wore:
Dress: Miss Guided
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Watch: Michael Kors

We were treated to a little bit of pampering with glorious summer manis from Rimmel London and sleek hair dos by the creative kids at Blown Avenue – you can see what fabulous creation they gave me below.


Company Music Party


Company Music Party

Company Music Party

The sun was shining and we headed up to the quirky roof top bar for some Pimms and meaty treats. I highly recommend the prawns on a stick, fishly delicious! After my belly was full and the alcohol was being absorbed I fancied getting a pretty Henna tattoo by Dina’s Mehndi and proceeded to walk around the party with an awkwardly held hand - looks good though! 

Company Music Party

Company Music PartyCompany Music Party

Company Music PartyCompany Music Party

Company Music Party


Company Music PartyCompany Music Party

The #risingstars of the evening were Rainy Milo and Laurel. Sadly I missed Rainy’s performance because of the BBQ happening upstairs but from the cheers I heard I would say she was pretty good. I did manage to see Laurel, apart from telling people to quit talking when she was singing (which was pretty hilarious) her voice is something I haven’t heard for a while. Her voice is beautifully haunting and soulful, you wouldn’t expect it of her young girlish exterior. However, I am so pleased she is now on my radar and I really think you should all go and listen to her. Dat girl gonna be big yall!

Company Music Party

And so home to bed I went, weighed down with a decent goody bag and and new tunes in my head.

What bands do you recommend?

Stay beautiful!

xoxo

p.s don't forget to follow me on Blogloving




 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment